I invite you to discover the living colors of the lilac micro-farm.
On a mohair wool from Ile-de-France, light, soft and vaporous.
The plant rubs shoulders with the animal. Nature loves you and takes care of you!
" Offer a fun and sensory experience of contact with nature, and wear these precious colors that convey the harmony and energy of plants. "
Each box includes:
- An object to dye in mohair wool (77% mohair and 23% silk), in local wool from the p'tits shepherds farm,
- A bag with the dye plant of your choice,
- A sachet with something to fix the color (alum salt),
- For the tansy and alder, a sachet of shading salt,
- An explanatory note,
- A link to a video tutorial.